The G-Flapper was made when Sharni at The Nappy Shoppe discovered there was no cost savings when using the gRefills for using the gDiapers. At the time gDiapers did not offer a cloth option. She wanted something that would wash and dry easy and thus the G-Flapper was made.
The layers of the insert are only sewn together at one end giving them their name. Drying time is very fast for these inserts since they flap. The Nappy Shoppe has several different options of fabrics for each layer. You can even have them custom make one for you in the fabrics of your choice.
I have a few of the G-Flappers and they are one of my favorite inserts. I not only use them in gDiapers but in my pocket diapers as well. They are very absorbent and great quality. They have held up quite well through the wash and show no signs of wear on them. They are proudly assembled in the USA by WAHMs from local and imported fabrics.
The Nappy Shoppe sells all kinds of other wears as well. I have purchased several things from her Shoppe and have always been pleased. The customer service is awesome and they ship very quickly! I almost always have gotten a shipping notification on the same day or the next day. I am only a state away from The Nappy Shoppe so I usually get my items within two days of ordering. I couldn’t be more pleased with The Nappy Shoppe.
The Giveaway: One lucky reader will win an all bamboo G-Flapper from The Nappy Shoppe!
Mandatory entry: this is a two part entry and both must be completed before any other entries will count. Part 1 is follow my blog Publicly via Google Friend, this can be found on the right hand side of the page. Part 2 is visit The Nappy Shoppe and let me know which other item they sell that you would like to have. Only one entry for completing both of these parts.
*Please remember to leave your email address if it is not in your profile so I have a way to contact you if you win.
Once the mandatory entry has been completed you are eligible for extra entries. Please leave a comment for each extra entry that you complete. Each bullet point is good for one extra entry unless otherwise stated. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
* Subscribe to Fabulous Family Reviews & Giveaways by Email. You must activate your subscription too!
* Subscribe to Sharni’s Blog.
* Follow me and The Nappy Shoppe on Twitter and let me know your Twitter name.
* Tweet this giveaway and leave the URL to your Tweet. You may tweet once per day.
You may Copy and Paste this Tweet if you wish:
RT #WIN a bamboo GFlapper #clothdiaper Insert from @nappyshoppe & @mspeegle #giveaway ends 06/25 http://tinyurl.com/23d9e4n
* Grab my button and leave the URL where it is posted. 2 Extra Entries
* Enter any of my other current giveaways. Please leave a separate comment for each giveaway entered and let me know which giveaway you entered.
* Blog about my giveaway and include a link back to my blog and to The Nappy Shoppe’s website. Leave URL where it is posted. 2 Extra Entries
* Like Fabulous Family Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook comment with your Facebook name.
* Like The Nappy Shoppe on Facebook comment with your Facebook name.
* Make a purchase at The Nappy Shoppe between 06/07and 06/23 and receive 5 extra entries. This will be verified, please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
Giveaway is open to US and Canada. Winner will be chosen via random.org and will be emailed. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. All entries will be verified before a winner is chosen.