I am picture crazy. I have been as long as I can remember. Once I had kids my picture taking increased. My family always joked that my son is the most photographed kid anywhere. Every month I make sure to take pictures of my babies. I have seen many, many pictures (before I stayed home I was the manager of a photo lab for 10 years) of parents where they make up signs of how old they are to sit next to their babies. As well as pregnant ladies that will hold signs next to their baby bumps showing how far along they are. Now we don’t have to do any of this sign making!
Picky Sticky has made stickers you simply stick on your kid’s shirt and take a picture. When I first saw Picky Sticky, I thought how simple but how genius! Picky Sticky has many adorable designs to choose from including first year of life, belly stickers, years of fun, and the second year. All you have to do is stick, then click!
Picky Sticky generously sent us their popular Missy Fissy set of stickers for my daughter. They are so adorable! The stickers range from 0 to 12 months. I wish I had these when my daughter was first born but I will definitely be using these until she is 12 months old now!
When the stickers are put onto a shirt the sticker looks like a iron on transfer. You can’t even tell that it is a sticker on there. These sticker sets will make great baby shower gifts! Even after you take your picture there is still plenty of sticky left to stick the sticker in your child’s baby book. I just put the one I used right back onto the paper it came on until I actually start on my daughters book.
Buy It: Picky Sticky are reasonably priced and will make excellent gifts! You can buy them at pickysticky.com.
The Giveaway: Picky Sticky is generously giving one lucky ready their own set of Picky Sticky stickers. Winner gets to choose the style.
Mandatory entry: This is a two part entry and both must be completed before any other entries will count. Part 1 is follow my blog Publicly via Google Friend, this can be found on the right hand side of the page. Part 2 is to “like” Picky Sticky on Facebook and let them know that Fabulous Family Reviews sent you. Both of these steps count as only 1 entry.
*Please remember to leave your email address if it is not in your profile so I have a way to contact you if you win.
Once the mandatory entry has been completed you are eligible for extra entries. Please leave a comment for each extra entry that you complete.
Each bullet point is good for one extra entry unless otherwise stated.
* Subscribe to Fabulous Family Reviews & Giveaways by Email. You must activate your subscription too!
* Visit Picky Sticky and let me know what set of stickers you would choose if you won.
* Follow me and Picky Sticky on Twitter and let me know your Twitter name.
* Tweet this giveaway and leave the URL to your Tweet. You may tweet once per day.
You may Copy and Paste this Tweet if you wish:
RT I am trying to #WIN a set of Picky Sticky stickers from @pickysticky & @mspeegle #giveaway Ends 07/03 http://tinyurl.com/24ozv7u
* Grab my button and leave the URL where it is posted. 2 Extra Entries
* Enter any of my other current giveaways. Please leave a separate comment for each giveaway entered and let me know which giveaway you entered.
* Blog about my giveaway and include a link back to my blog and to the Picky Sticky website. Leave URL where it is posted. 5 Extra Entries
* Like Fabulous Family Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook and leaving me a comment with what giveaway you are entering.
* Vote for Fabulous Family Reviews & Giveaways by clicking on the two buttons below, each click gives you one extra entry. You may click on each button every day giving you 2 extra entries each day. Just let me know you voted.
Giveaway is open to US and Canada. Winner will be chosen via random.org and will be emailed. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. All entries will be verified before a winner is chosen.
Disclosure: This product was provided to my family for the purpose of review. I was not paid for my personal opinion of this product contained in this review. The review is my families honest opinion of the product.