Beauty and the Bow Etsy Shop is a brand new shop. They were very generous and sent us a selection of their beautiful bows to review.
Beauty and the Bow offers several different styles of boutique bows for your little girl. They have bows for their littlest customers as well as bows for the bigger girls. The best thing is they are affordable! You can purchase several different bows or clips to match every outfit your little one owns without breaking the bank! You can’t just have one!!!
Beauty and the Bow just added dresses as well!
The Wife: When we received the bows I was delighted at how cute they were. I had every intention of just letting my niece wear them and try them out since my own daughter has very little hair. Then I remembered I have a bunch of those stretchy headbands for babies and I just clipped the bows on there and my daughter was able to wear them too! The bows are great quality and the ends have been finished to prevent fraying.
The Husband: Aniala looks cute! His exact words after I put the first bow on our daughter.
The Niece: She LOVES all her new bows! She is so excited to have them and keeps asking me if she gets to take them home with her. She changes her bow out about every 10 minutes. Her favorite is the red, white, and blue one. Zylee is a little ham in case you couldn’t tell!
The Son & Nephew: I didn’t think they would have anything to say about these bows since it is a girly item. Low and behold both boys were jealous that the girls got new bows. I thought they would want something for themselves but no they wanted the bows! When I was trying to take a picture of my daughter and niece the boys insisted on wearing a bow themselves and be included in the picture. My nephew keeps telling me for Halloween he is going to dress up like half girl half boy and he is going to wear one of the bows for part of his costume.
The Giveaway: One lucky reader will win a $20 Gift Certificate to Beauty and the Bow plus will receive free shipping on their order!
Mandatory entry: this is a two part entry and both must be completed before any other entries will count. Part 1 is follow my blog Publicly via Google Friend, this can be found on the right hand side of the page. Part 2 is visit Beauty and the Bow and let me know which bow is your favorite. Both of these steps count as only 1 entry.
*Please remember to leave your email address if it is not in your profile so I have a way to contact you if you win.
Once the mandatory entry has been completed you are eligible for extra entries. Please leave a comment for each extra entry that you complete.
Each bullet point is good for one extra entry unless otherwise stated.
* Subscribe to Fabulous Family Reviews & Giveaways by Email. You must activate your subscription too!
* Add Beauty and the Bow as one of your favorite sellers on Etsy.com
* Follow me on Twitter and let me know your Twitter name.
* Tweet this giveaway and leave the URL to your Tweet. You may tweet once per day.
You may Copy and Paste this Tweet if you wish:
RT #WIN a $20 Gift Card to Beauty & the Bow @mspeegle http://tinyurl.com/2fqabm2 #giveaway ends 06/30
* Grab my button and leave the URL where it is posted. 2 Extra Entries
* Enter any of my other current giveaways. Please leave a separate comment for each giveaway entered and let me know which giveaway you entered.
* Blog about my giveaway and include a link back to my blog and to the Beauty and the Bow’s Etsy shop. Leave URL where it is posted. 2 Extra Entries
* Like Fabulous Family Reviews & Giveaways on Facebook.
* Make a purchase at Beauty and the Bow between 06/03 and 06/28 and receive 5 extra entries. This will be verified, please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.